First Year Milestone Cards - Arrows
First Year Milestone Cards - Arrows
This set of 54 First Year Milestone Cards with arrows is great for documenting all about your little one's first year. Babies change so much through their first year from growing to milestones such as sitting, standing, walking and more. Simply take pictures of your little one with each milestone card and by the end of the year, you will have a collection of pictures of your little one's first year.
This listing includes:
- PDF file with 54 First Year Milestone Cards scripture cards
- Each card is sized at 6.5 x 5.5 in (8.5 x 11 in White Card Stock 65 lb or 120 lb is recommended for printing)
- Variety of cards has space to write date or important information
- Printing and Cutting Guide
First Year Milestones Cards:
Weekly & Monthly Milestones
- Hello World
- Today I am One Day Old
- Today I am One Week Old - Three Weeks Old
- Today I am One Month - Eleven Months Old
- Today I am One Years Old
- Today is my First Birthday
- Today I smiled for the first time
- Today I giggled for the first time
- Today I put my toes in my mouth for the first time
- Today I gave kisses for the first time
- Today I played Peek a Boo for the first time
- Today I waved for the first time
- Today I pointed for the first time
- Today I clapped for the first time
- Today I said my first word
- Today I had a bath for the first time
- Today I held my head up for the first time
- Today I rolled over for the first time
- Today I sat up for the first time
- Today I crawled for the first time
- Today I stood up for the first time
- Today I cruised for the first time
- Today I walked for the first time
- Today I slept through the whole night
- Today I got my first tooth
- Today I had solids for the first time
- Today I had veggies for the first time
- Today I had fruit for the first time
- Today I had my first trip to
- This is my best pal
- Today I had my first hair cut
- Valentine’s Day (space to write date)
- St. Patrick’s Day
- Mother’s Day
- Father’s Day
- Fourth of July
- Blank Cards
- INSTANT DOWNLOAD via email download link
- DOWNLOAD EMAIL sent to your EMAIL ACCOUNT
- Please CHECK YOUR SPAM folder if you don't see your email
All products in this store are digital downloads only.
INFO ON PRESETS DOWNLOADS - CLICK HERE
INFO ABOUT ALL OTHER DIGITAL PRODUCTS in our store, read the info below:
**Please note: At this time, with technology being widely different, we are not able to provide technical assistance.
Important Information about Mobile Devices: A link will be emailed to you with your files. Most mobile devices, phones, iPhones, iPads, etc., do not allow for downloading through a link. Some products that are delivered are sent using a compressed ZIP file.
Directions on How to unzip a ZIP file?
Downloading to a desktop, laptop, or MAC:
Save the Zip file to your computer. Right click and select “Extract All” (Windows) or double click (Mac). This will create a new file on your computer. Now you can open. To get the files onto a mobile device, add the file to iCloud or Dropbox. Make sure you have a strong Internet connection. If your browser does not work, try downloading with a different browser.
Downloading to a mobile device (phone or tablet)
If you have an iPhone or iPad, try upgrading to iOS 11 or higher before downloading. You can hold the zipped file icon until it says “Extract” and the click “Preview Contents” to view the items inside the ZIP file. Then, save each one of them individually to your device. If this is not an option, you may need to get a free app (FileExplorer Free is a good one) to unzip the product.
All files are delivered using PDF format
Most computers already have Adobe Reader pre-installed on them, but if your electronic device does not have a PDF reader on it. If your device does not have a PDF reader, you will need one to view the files. Adobe Reader is the most common reader. It is free and you can download it here.
Finding your file
Most downloaded files will automatically go to the Downloads folder on both MAC and PC. On a Mac - click on the finder icon and click on Downloads to see the most recent downloads. On a PC, look under My Computer or search the title of the file on your computer.
Note on Web Browser
Some Web Browsers will load the PDF directly into the browser. Open the web browser where the PDF is located, make a copy, save it to your computer.
* INSTANT DOWNLOAD via email download link
* DOWNLOAD EMAIL sent to your EMAIL ACCOUNT
* Please CHECK YOUR SPAM folder if you don't see your email
My digital downloads arrived instantly! They were so easy to download and printed off beautifully. I’m a mom and I love to capture pics of my children, so these will be an amazing addition to our photos. I know I will cherish the pictures of my baby with his milestone cards for years to come! Thank you!